Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Got my first blog award!
Thank you, Heather!


She tagged me on Monday, so I am VERY late getting to my response.
Been a cRaZy week here.

Soooo.....my top 5 addictions....drumroll.....



5. TV Show Top Chef
Go, Fabio!!!


4. CarmexCannot stand my lips feeling dry.


3. Polka Dots
I would put them on everything!


2. Vanilla Coke

Love to have one each and every morning.


1. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, related to New York City

No surprise there, huh? :)


Time to tag 5 friends. Ok girls....

Dianna
Jessi
Cyn
Wendy
Holly

YOU'RE IT!


For those of you participating in Project 365, you are
gonna need supplies to get all those pictures scrapped.

May I suggest?



My fabulous die cuts would work to make your pages look awesome!
Purchase from my Etsy shop or Lollishop and get a

FREE ALPHABET CIRCLE FRAME

when you mention my blog.


Now for some goodies for me.

Ordered these fabulous scrapping supplies from the always awesome Etsy shop

Elles Studio




I cannot wait to get these goodies in the mail.

I have fun plans for them!

1 comment:

Heather Bares said...

great blog post!!!! and loving those lace diecuts that you make! You are very talented.