Thursday, October 23, 2008

ACEOs

I have just recently begun creating ACEOs and I am addicted. If you don't know what ACEOs are, you can read about them here. Basically they are baseball cards for artists' work.

So I bought a few from some great artists and now I am venturing out and making some of my own. I am having so much fun making these cards! They are a bit of a challenge because they are such a small surface (2.5" X 3.5") and I am so used to making 12 X12 scrapbook pages. But I love a challenge, and these are fun.





I have a collection of cute vintage images on CD and they are fun to use to make the cards. Some of these images are just so dang cute, it is unbelievable! I love the little girl ones.

Look for more vintage-type items when my new shop opens on Lollishops.com this holiday season. I am going to have a chance to really play up my love of all things girly and pink since Lollishops is the "frou-frou friendly" marketplace!

No comments: