Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Wednesday!


And happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Jeni!

Jeni lives in Washington state with her mom (I am actually her step mom, though I wish she was mine all mine!) and we do not get to see her as much as we would like to.

I love you honey, and I hope you have a wonderful day. I wish we could see you today.

***********************************************************

A Scrappy Shack die cut is featured in a kit this month!
This is the add-on for this month's 3 Scrappy Boys kit. Heather (the club owner) really has a knack for putting kits together. I was thrilled when she said she wanted to use some of my die cuts for her club. The Joyful Season frame is the first one she is using, and she will be using some more die cuts in upcoming kits.


Check out what Nori did with the numbers lace die cut.


What a great idea, to frame it and hang it in her daughter's room!
I think it looks really cool. I have had several customers tell me they were ordering the lace papers to frame and hang. I love it! Thanks, Nori, for sharing!