Monday, December 15, 2008

Lollishop Love

One of the great things about being a vendor on Lollishops is seeing all the things the fabulous ladies are selling. Like Chelsea Ann of Keepsake Cakes.

I *met* Chelsea Ann when we were both approved for Lollishops, and we did a swap. I knew then she was an amazing artist.


This is one of my favorite things from her LolliShop. Isn't it the cutest? It is a treasure box with two compartments, for holding all your precious candy-colored secrets!

To get to her shop, all you have to do is go to Lollishops.com and enter Keepsake Cakes in the search bar. Or you can click her banner above to take you straight there.

4 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

I love Chelsea's Creations!!
Her Gingerbread House was the best!!
Good pick...
~Sadie Lou

Chelsea Ann said...

oh goodness! You are toooo sweet with a cherry on top! I am blushing for sure and have butterflies! I did my post already! This was such a brilliant promotional idea miss Sadie came up with! She makes being a lolli gal so much fun! Thanks again for making my day! I hope you have a magical day as well!

Chelsea Ann

Sheila said...

Yummy... What a gifted person.. Very beautiful...

Lori said...

i love her creations too, they are soooo sweet!!!